Saturday, October 4, 2008

Some basic instructions!

To keep it simple and cohesive, two things that I think are pretty good principles to hold to when creating a themed mini album, I used similar designs throughout the album, along with similar elements, colors, and embellishments. If you are adapting this album with your own products, those might be things that you want to keep in mind!

On every page, I did some loose, doodled lines around the border of the page. I also used a flourish stamp with black ink, die cut images out of kraft & black cardstock, and Making Memories Halloween stickers. Keeping it to these few items keeps the album looking classic from years to come, but still gives you the ability to add your own style.

The edges of every page in the album also has a tab on it- I did this to make the pages turn easier, but you can also add captions to those tabs, or use them to divide up the book in a way that makes sense with your photos.

No comments: