Saturday, October 4, 2008

Welcome to my Halloween Album FREE Class!


I'm so glad you've decided to join me for this fun little class!

I had a lot of fun creating this album, and it didn't take me very long- something that is very easy to complete in an evening. I love doing projects that give me a sense of accomplishment; something that I can actually finish in one night!

The album is created from the Halloween Album Class Kit, found here *click*, but you could also adapt it to whatever products you have in your stash.

Make sure to read through the whole blog for all the instructions and images, along with watching the video!

Don't forget- this information will expire on October 31st, so get your albums done now! :)

Please feel free to leave comments here or to email me at virginia@scrapetc.com if you have any thoughts or questions about the album. :)

Happy Scrapping!